– To improve the infrastructure of schools such as building of basic necessity i.e. toilets, provision of free books and assistance to school children in the rural areas in East Malaysia and West Malaysia – Sabah and Sarawak.
– To eradicate poverty and improve the standard of living by providing assistance to hardcore poor, particularly the rural areas in East Malaysia and West Malaysia – Sabah and Sarawak.
– To improve the healthcare system and service such as building of daycare and dialysis centre, replacement and improvement of equipments and facilities in hospitals; particularly in the rural areas in East Malaysia and West Malaysia – Sabah and Sarawak.
– To provide assistance and improve standard of living such as building infrastructure to cater to the basic needs such as electricity and water facilities, road and transportation to the Orang Asli (indigenous people) of East Malaysia and West Malaysia – Sabah and Sarawak.
– To provide assistance that caters to the daily needs of the OKUs (orang kurang upaya/disabled person) such as providing trainings to enable them to enter into job market and building of road pavements and infrastructure to enable mobility.
– To provide assistance to the less fortunate/elderly people such as building of old folks home and day care centre.
– To improve on public transportation and to reduce traffic problems of major towns and cities and making the major towns and cities a livable city.
We therefore call for the immediate abolishment of the proposed development of the 100 Storey Mega Tower.
Read the petition in full HERE.
I am signatory No. 1228.